Before COVID-19, we played, laughed, loved and made our best memories on the “Main Streets” of our towns and cities. Mom & Pop restaurants, coffee shops and boutiques…all our treasured moments happened around the corner and in the neighborhoods that we cherish so deeply.
When the country witnessed the heartbreak of our favorite local businesses unable to access SBA loans to keep their doors open, The Change Reaction knew it had to act quickly.
With the support of generous local donors, The Change Reaction has established Small Business Relief Funds to provide interest-free loans to “Main Street” businesses that have been devastated by the pandemic.
And what’s best? In addition to providing immediate relief, 100% of all loan repayments are redistributed to other small businesses, paying it forward to create a chain reaction of change, gratitude and generosity.
- Interest-free loans for small businesses currently open and operating, or will be able to open upon receipt of the loan
- Loans ranging from $5,000 to $25,000 focused on businesses with 15 or fewer employees and an annual revenue of $1 million or less
- Payment terms tailored to ability of borrower to repay
- Ongoing business support, including restructuring of lease obligations and review of going forward operational plans
- Loan payments are deposited back into the Small Business Relief Fund for future loans to other small businesses in the community
- Eligible businesses will be required to submit:
- Proof of 12-months rent paid on time through March 2020
- Proof of submission of the COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application — https://covid19relief.sba.gov/#/
FUNDS IN PLACE:
- Los Angeles, CA (with a focus on Council Districts 3, 9, 12 and 15)
- New York, NY (with a focus on District 39 and the West Village)
- Malibu, CA
- Bend, OR
- Park City, UT
- Rhinebeck, NY
FOR MORE INFORMATION